Telling your significant other that you smoke pot
Telling your significant other that you smoke pot can be a sensitive conversation, but honesty is important in any healthy relationship. Here are some tips on how to approach the conversation:
- Choose the right time and place: Make sure you have enough time to have a full conversation, and choose a location where you both feel comfortable.
RELATED: Hide that smell the #1 Plant Based Smoke Odor Eliminator
- Be honest: It's important to be honest about your marijuana use. Explain why you use it, how often you use it, and how it affects you.
- Be prepared for a range of reactions: Your significant other might be surprised, curious, or even upset. Be ready to answer any questions they might have and address their concerns.
- Listen to their concerns: Your significant other might have concerns about your marijuana use, so listen to them carefully and address their concerns in a respectful manner.
- Discuss boundaries: It's important to discuss how your marijuana use might affect your relationship and any boundaries you might need to establish.
- Respect their decision: Your significant other might not be comfortable with your marijuana use, and that's okay. Respect their decision and work together to find a solution that works for both of you.
Remember, communication is key in any relationship, and being open and honest with your significant other is an important part of building trust and intimacy.